Dr. Bruce Marko is one of a handful of Fellowship Trained, ‘Board Certified Hair Restoration Surgeons’ in the world. His fifteen years of passion and dedication to his patients inspired him to create the MAX DENSITY® Hair Restoration Procedure. Simply put: MAX DENSITY® gives patients more hair in one procedure when compared to the typical ‘Pay-By-The-Graft’ hair transplant surgery.
“Our patient focused facility is designed to make you feel comfortable and at ease,” says Dr. Marko. “Whether you’re interested in ‘Prescription Medications’ for hair loss or Surgical Hair Restoration Procedures’, we treat each patient with compassion and dignity. We want to hear your concerns and address your cosmetic goals.”
What To Expect
Before beginning a hair transplant, you will meet and consult with Dr. Marko. He will review your hair loss history and perform a thorough examination of your scalp. He will discuss various options and work with you to determine the most feasible and effective option to treat your hair loss.
Before you decide to move forward with your hair transplant, Dr.Marko will review several important issues:
- Are you in good general health?
- Do you have any bleeding or healing disorders?
- Your age and degree of hair loss.
- The quality and quantity of your donor hair.
- What is your ultimate cosmetic goal?
These are some of the most important issues in deciding whether someone is a suitable candidate for hair transplantation.
- Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American College of OBGYN
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Creighton University – Omaha, NE
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Nebraska – Omaha, NE
- Surgical Residence, Orlando Regional Medical Center – Orlando, FL
- Hair Transplantation Fellowship – Orlando, FL
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
To schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Bruce Marko, call (888) 923-7497, e-mail email@example.com or fill out the form below.